The Government published its revised information on COVID-19 on Monday 11th May. This clarified that accommodation providers are required to remain closed, by law, until at least 4th July when the Government will review the current situation.
This means that if you have a booking with us for June you won't be able to take your break as we will still be in lockdown. Here's what will happen now:
If you booked with us direct, you will have only paid a 25% deposit for your break. We didn't take the balance of payment as we wanted to wait for this guidance from the Government. So you have two options - we can reschedule your deposit to use against a new break at any time across the next twelve months (subject to availability and difference in price), or we can refund you your deposit. We'll be contacting each of you over the next few days to see what you'd like to do.
CANOPY & STARS BOOKINGS:
If you booked via Canopy & Stars you are likely to have paid for the full value of your break. The team at Canopy & Stars will be getting in touch with you over the next few days to offer you the option of rescheduling your break for any time across the next twelve months (subject to availability and difference in price), or to refund you. Please be aware that they have a huge number of people to contact and they are working through them in calendar order, please be assured you are on their list, they will get to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to Swallowtail Hill. If you’d like to have a chat about your stay then do get in touch, or you can find out more and make a booking using the links below.